Friday, May 09, 2008

Ezekiel is getting to be so big already; it is so true that they grow so quickly. He has already doubled his birth weight in only two months and is the best child I have ever seen. He is learning so much everyday, smiling and even starting to laugh. I know that I am biased when I say that he is a beautiful child but I can't help to believe it when whenever we leave the house we are stopped by a stranger and told that he is a beautiful baby. Here is some recent pictures to show you just how true it is.

This is one of my favorites with Joseph showing off how closely they look alike.


Ezekiel's first bath. He loves to take baths and had never cryed during one.


And of course you have to have a picture of the sleeping boy. He loves his swing and we are ever so grateful for it.

No comments: